Does it seem as if abundance comes easy for some while it’s difficult for others?
Ever wondered why it is that on planet earth a small elite is so rich while most people are poor?
Ever met someone for whom everything they touch just always seems to turn into gold?
Are you one who’s tried everything but find that you still have difficulty making ends meet and achieving the things you want in life?
Have you invested massive amounts of time and energy at your job or business, reading law of attraction books, attending seminars, creating vision boards, but you still find that you are struggling through life and unable to change your situation?
If this is you, then I may be able to shed some light on the reasons why your dream life still has not manifested.
As some of the concepts in this post may be considered unconventional, it will help tremendously if you read with an open mind and an open heart.
So without further delay, here are 9 reasons why you still don’t have the abundance you want.
1. YOU DON’T KNOW THE REALITY OF GOD. It is clear to see that in nature God has designed a beautiful, wondrous, and abundant creation. Just look up at the night sky and you’ll see there are just way too many stars to count. Just look at nature, and you’ll see there’s an abundance of beauty and an abundance of food to feed all of the animals.
But when it comes to human affairs, most of the time you do not see abundance. If God is capable of creating such a vast and abundant universe and a world which provides for all of the animals in nature that have far less intelligence than humans, why shouldn’t he be able to provide humans with the same abundance?
Do you think he’s biased, that he’s subjecting us to some sort of punishment, or perhaps he’s made a mistake? No, he is not the angry God in the sky, that so many like to portray. He’s a loving and benevolent God who only wants what’s best for all of us. It’s also pretty ridiculous to think that a God intelligent enough to create such a vast and complex universe could have made a mistake in his design.
You are a part of God’s creation and it is his will and desire that you also take part in the abundance he created for all living beings.
If you don’t have abundance, you must conclude that it is not a problem on God’s end. You must conclude that somewhere along the line, something must have happened to alter his original design for you. With that said, are you willing to consider that the problem could lie on your end?
2. YOU DON’T KNOW THE REALITY OF YOU. Perhaps you were never told who and what you really are. As the only self-aware beings with imagination and creativity on the planet, it is true that God has given human beings dominion over the earth. This means that humans are not simply slaves to their environment and must adapt as the animals do, but they can actively and consciously alter it to suit their needs.
This is how we have been able to cultivate the land for agriculture, build roads, houses, cities, skyscrapers, and make improvements on technology.
We have the ability to imagine that our environment could be changed and that such a change could enable us to have more abundance than what our environment currently provides.
God created humans in his image and likeness. We are meant to act as his hands and feet on earth. We are the extensions of himself created to finish his creation of earth. Instead of passively living here, we are here to play an active role in completing his creation.
This is what it means to be a co-creator with God. And you my friend, are a beautiful co-creator with God!
3. YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR ABILITIES. As a co-Creator with God you are creating with your imagination and free-will to manifest whatever you choose. You may choose to manifest something that will bring you more freedom and abundance or you may use you free-will to manifest something that has less abundance than God ‘s original design for you.
This happens on the individual as well as the collective level. Humans as a group are capable of manifesting abundance or they can go in the opposite direction and manifest lack and inequality for their communities.
4. YOU’VE BEEN TOLD THAT LACK IS NATURAL. As you can now see abundance is the norm in nature, in God’s universe, and on planet earth.
You do not live on a planet in which lack and suffering are inevitable. You live on a planet that is designed with the full capacity to provide God’s abundance.
Like most of us, you’ve probably been brought up to think that what prevents abundant living on earth is a lack of natural resources, but this is not true.
Mother Earth can provide abundance for even more people than are currently living in her womb. The problem is that human beings have used their minds, their imagination and free will, to limit, to divert, and to obstruct the natural flow of God’s abundance.
5. YOU HAVE BLOCKS TO ABUNDANCE. In the same way humans as a whole have obstructed the natural flow of God’s abundance to their earthly communities, you have also created blocks to your own personal abundance.
The blocks you have towards abundance cannot easily be seen by you or the naked eye, as they are spiritual and psychological blocks.
6. YOU ARE REJECTING ABUNDANCE. Your spiritual and psychological blocks serve as a crew of invisible guardsmen shielding you from the abundance you seek. Each time you make an attempt to receive abundance, they step in and interfere with the flow.
Ultimately you carry with you these invisible repellents that end up rejecting God’s abundance without you even knowing it.
7. YOU’VE BEEN MISINFORMED. The prosperity gurus of the world haven’t exactly lied to you, but they’ve left out a few essential steps.
For one, there’s a lot more to the law of attraction than as you currently know it today. For every person who’s tried a prosperity guru’s techniques and claimed success, know that there are so many more who were not successful.
Their programs will teach you how to visualize and easily attract what you want. However, they fail to realize this may not come so easy for you, due to the spiritual and psychological blocks, and self-destructive patterns that you are most likely completely unaware of.
Other gurus will teach you how to hustle and grind for the abundant life. Their motto is “work hard, so you can play hard”. Again, they fail to realize that there’s an alternative to manifesting abundance through hard physical work. You can manifest an abundant life without slaving and without squandering away your life force.
Yes. There is a much higher way.
8. YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY. You can take two approaches towards the abundant life. You can take the passive approach, where you believe you are a helpless victim at the mercy of when God decides he wants to give you the abundant life.
Or you can take the active approach and reason that since it is natural for you to have abundance but you don’t have it, then something is blocking it. If you can find out what’s blocking it and remove those blocks, then God’s abundance will naturally start flowing into your life.
If you can accept this then you have truly taken responsibility and are ready to work on what it will take to receive abundance.
9. YOU DON’T KNOW THAT HELP IS AVAILABLE. There are the prosperity gurus out there who happily offer to lead you to the abundant life if you buy their books or take their courses.
However, the problem is that they are still in a physical human body. They may have some understanding on how to escape the human prison, but they haven’t applied that understanding to the fullest. Understanding is not the same as experience. This is why they are still in a physical human body.
However, there are beings in the spiritual realm who have entirely escaped the prison of human limitations, lack, and suffering. In addition to having a birds eye view of the path to the abundant life, they offer you the keys to unlock all the doors that will lead you out of the prison.
These spiritual beings are called Ascended Masters and their teachings supersede any earthly guru.
My question to you is who would you rather take lessons from? An ascended being who has the master key to unlock all the hundreds of doors that lead to your freedom, or a human being who possibly has keys to only one or two doors.
I will leave that decision up to you.
This entry was based on the teachings from the book Mind Over Matter by Kim Michaels.
For more in-depth information on the topics discussed, and to receive even more keys to living an abundant life, feel free to check out this life-transforming book.
Find me also on: